50 Seats / $20 pre-registration / $30 at the door
Start: Saturday, November 13th @ 12pm End: Sunday, November 14th @ 12pm
349 Moody St
Waltham, MA 02453
Game Underground is located on the corner of Spruce St and Moody St in Waltham, MA. You can pull up behind the building, to unload your equipment, and find municipal parking on Spruce St. The parking is free overnight and into Sunday.
You are welcome to bring any games you like however there are some games and mods we typically host during game of the hour. We will send out a final game list a week before.
- Unreal Tournament 2004 Classic LAN party tournament FPS with lots of game modes. We play Capture the Flag, Death Match, and Onslaught (a control point map with vehicles).
- Team Fortress 2 Nine distinct classes provide a broad range of tactical abilities and personalities. Constantly updated with new game modes, maps, equipment and, most importantly, hats!
- Armagetron A Tron style multiplayer light cycle game. Work with your team to box in other players. Last team standing wins.
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive A LAN party classic turned e-sport. We’ll be playing Arms Race, aka Gun Game, and classic CT v.s. T demolition game modes.
- Fistful of Frags An action packed first person source mod set in the Wild West times. A unique combination of non stop action and slow but powerful weaponry. Fistful of Frags is a bit slower paced than the usual gungame.
- Half-Life 2: Death Match Classic team deathmatch based on Half-Life 2. Pick up a gun and shoot or use your grav gun and throw toilets.
- Pirates, Vikings, and Knights II Pirates, Vikings, and Knights II pits three teams against each other in a fight for gold. An FPS with melee weapons, crossbows, flintlock weapons, parrots, and explosive barrels.
- Rocket League Rocket League is a soccer game with rocket-powered cars. Players have the ability to jump and hit the ball mid-air, or dodge an attempt at demolition.
- Age of Empires II An RTS where you command one of 23 civilizations, each with unique attributes, buildings, and technologies, as well as unique combat units.
This is a 24 hour overnight LAN party. You can sleep at the event however if you prefer not to sleep on the floor you can go home / to a hotel for some rest and come back in the morning. There will be members of staff there throughout the night if you want to leave your equipment.
There will be a chair, power strip, and an ethernet cable provided to you.
You will need to bring your own…
- Monitor Cable and Power Cord
- Computer Power Cord
- Keyboard and Mouse
- Mouse Pad
If you have an extra set of cables you can save yourself from crawling under your desk. You’re also welcome to bring your own chair if you want to go through the trouble to be more comfortable.