LANFest FortLAN is holding their next in-person, LAN event September 24-26th at the Grand Wayne Center.
Our event will also be welcoming online participants throughout the event. The event is free to attend online, but if you want to be eligible for raffles, prizes, tournaments and contests, an online pass will need to be purchased.
Join in the fun here: https://discord.gg/3qjcPbqBMG
This will be a hybrid event, meaning it will be held both in-person and online. If you don’t want to go in person, but you want to participate online, you can buy an Online Only Ticket.
Please select a seat below or you can also purchase a Online Ticket below as well:
Get Your Ticket NOW!
|Early Bird BYOC Standard||$50||After August 23rd, the price will go up to $60.00|
|Early Bird BYOC VIP||$70||After August 23rd, the price will go up to $80.00
Includes FortCON Shirt
|Console Tournament 3-Day Pass||$10|
|Online Only Ticket||$30||(not eligible for tournaments)|
|Online Attendance||FREE||(not eligible for raffles, prizes, tournaments)|
|FortCON ’21 T-Shirt||$20|
# of Tickets Left: 111
Limited in-person seating available. Act now!
- League of Legends
- COD WarZone
- Rocket League
Game of the Hour is Back Again Featuring:
- Team Fortress 2
- Among Us
- Fall Guys
- and More to Come!!!
- Super Smash Bros Melee
- Super Smash Bros Smash Ultimate
COVID-19 Safety Info
Attendee and staff safety are of the utmost importance to us.
We will follow all Local and Venue COVID-19 safety procedures.
Please stay home if anyone in your party recently experienced a fever, ailment, or any symptoms consistent with COVID-19.
Interested in Sponsorship Opportunities?
There are several ways you can support our cause:
- Become a monetary sponsor – We are a charity event so the more money we bring in, the more we are able to provide to the charities we support!
- Donate in-kind gifts for raffles – We incentivize our food drive with raffle tickets, so the more raffle prizes we have to give away, the more donations we’re likely to get!
- Donate in-kind gifts for event infrastructure – With a high-tech event like this, infrastructure can be expensive. Our biggest need is extension cables (25’, 50’, 75’, 100’, 12-14 gauge) and power strips.
- Donate in-kind gifts/services for event use – This could be custom-printed signage, photo-booths, custom merchandise, etc.
Questions? Email [email protected]